Z2 Auto™ CPAP with Integrated PowerShell® Extended-life Battery
Ultra-small, lightweight, auto-adjusting CPAP – perfect for travel.
The Z2 Auto™ CPAP builds on the form of the Z1® CPAP with an improved, quieter motor and Auto Start /Stop Feature. We added a free Qtube® to muffle the noise at the mask. At just 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02” and 10.4 oz, it fits easily into your bag and won’t weigh you down. It’s perfect for taking your sleep apnea therapy anywhere you want to go.
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
The Integrated Battery for travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell® for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.
The Z2 Auto is proudly designed and assembled at Breas Medical, Inc. headquarters in Massachusetts, USA.
• Lightweight, ultra-small Auto CPAP machine
• Optional integrated battery available called the PowerShell
• Does not require a special mask or tube. You can use any mask as long as it does not have proprietary connection.
• Download your sleep data from the Z2 Auto® to your iOS or Android phone or tablet with the free Nitelog® mobile app.
• USB connection to Windows based computers for download of sleep data to free DataViewer program and firmware upgrades.
• Waterless humidification from HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger)
• Z-Breathe® comfort feature • Auto Start / Stop Feature
• For use in Auto-adjusting or Fixed Pressure CPAP Mode Auto-adjusting pressure With its proprietary breathing algorithm and sampling rate of several times per second, the Z2 Auto delivers therapy at a lower overall average pressure than a fixed-pressure CPAP.
Auto-adjusting pressure With its proprietary breathing algorithm and sampling rate of several times per second, the Z2 Auto delivers therapy at a lower overall average pressure than a fixed-pressure CPAP.
Extremely Light. Only 10.4 oz. The Z2 Auto is one of the lightest Auto CPAP machine available. At only 10.4 ounces, it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel. It packs easily in your bag and won’t weigh you down.
Compatible with the PowerShell®, optional integrated battery The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell®. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery. The Extended Life battery is a rechargeable lithium ion battery that you can charge during the day for a night’s worth of therapy. The PowerShell is great for travel where power is limited or even off the grid.
Z-Breathe® Comfort Feature One of the greatest issues CPAP users complain about is the difficulty in exhaling against the pressure exerted by the CPAP machine. Z-Breathe is a proprietary comfort feature designed to minimize the typical pressure swings due to the spikes in pressure during exhalation and drops in pressure during inhalation to deliver a more comfortable therapy. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
Auto Start / Stop Feature The Z2 Auto’s new firmware comes with the new Auto Start / Stop feature. Simply place the mask on your face and the therapy will start when the device senses that you have started to breathe. The Z2 will then stop delivering therapy within seconds of the mask being removed from the face or when a large leak is detected.
Ramp Feature The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
Free iOS and Android mobile app for sleep data The Z2 Auto CPAP is data-capable and records all information on events and compliance. Download the free Nitelog® mobile app for iOS or Android and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth®. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app.
Traveling abroad? The power supply automatically adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
FAA Compliant The Z2 Auto complies with RTCA/DO-160, Section 21, Category M and can be considered FAA compliant and able to be used aboard an aircraft without further testing. The Z2 Bluetooth must be in the off position similar to any other mobile device to maintain compliance.
In the box:
• Z2 Auto CPAP
• Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord • USB Micro A to B Cable
• Custom tube adapter • 4 ft Slim Style Tube
• Filters (2- 1 installed + 1 extra)
• Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME)
• Qtube® inline muffler • 8 in. Slim Style Tube