- Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.1
The ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV features the most clinically-studied and only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the user’s own recent minute ventilation.
The AirCurve 10 ASV bilevel machine offers truly personalized therapy for central breathing disorders, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR), central sleep apnea (CSA) and associated obstructive events. Featuring the most clinically-studied and proven ASV algorithm, AirCurve 10 ASV is the only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the patient’s own recent minute ventilation.
The clinically-published ASV algorithm constantly learns, responds, predicts and synchronizes with the patient’s respiratory pattern to help rapidly stabilize respiration.
The pressure support varies to respond to the patient’s need. Mandatory breaths are delivered at the patient’s recent spontaneous breath rate.
In ASVAuto mode, this bilevel machine not only responds within the breath, adjusting Pressure Support to stabilize respiration, it also automatically adjusts the expiratory pressure in order to provide the minimum pressure required to maintain upper airway patency. It analyzes the state of the patient’s upper airway on a breath-by-breath basis and delivers expiratory pressure within the allowed range.
This package includes:
- ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV with integrated heated humidifier
- 6' Slmline standard tube (optional heated tube available for $40.00)
- padded travel case
- 1 filter
- power cord
Warranty: 2 year