*PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW WITH FULL WARRANTY, BUT IS NOT IN IT'S ORIGINAL BOX*
The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
AirCurve 10 ST Features
- TiControl: This is a special feature which allows the healthcare expert to set minimum & maximum time limits for the inspiration phase. In the case of patients with more complex respiratory disorders, early or late cycling can easily occur during the pressure support ventilation treatment. Ti Control works by preventing early and or late cycling so that patients can enjoy maximum breathing comfort throughout required therapy.
- Climate Control Technology (optional): Throughout therapy, the device will deliver comfortable humidity & temperature levels right at the mask. Climate Control is the inbuilt HumidAir humidifier system and the ClimateLineAir heated tube system. Climate Control is an intelligent feature that is capable of adapting to the temperature and humidity conditions available in the environment where the device is used. Thus, the system will deliver optimal temperature and humidity for the best breathing comfort all throughout the treatment.
- HumidAir Humidifier: The new HumidAir heated humidifier is a part of every AirCurve VPAP and the design is smaller than the humidifiers in previous ResMed models. This makes your entire machine smaller and more portable. For patients who don’t normally use heated humidification, you still have the option of removing the humidifier from the device entirely, or not filling the water chamber.
- VPAP ST: fFeatures the latest and most sophisticated respiratory algorithms in any spontaneous timed machine. The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range: The Vpap ST has a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20, which is a wider pressure range than in a standard CPAP device. The VPAP ST is intended for patients with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- AirView Data Management Service: ResMed’s AirView data storage and management system is the world’s most innovative and effective data interface. With AirView, your sleep therapy data will be uploaded instantly onto a shared storage system, which will allow your physician immediate access to your information remotely. AirView installation and setup comes free with any purchase of an AirCurve device.
This package includes:
ResMed Aircure 10 VPAP™ ST Auto with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
6' Slmline standard tube (optional heated tube available for $40.00)
padded travel case
Warranty: 2 year